IAF Northwest current campaigns
The IAF Northwest and its Affiliates develop and coordinate state and regional campaigns, both short-term and multi-year, culminating in numerous successes.
- MACG's Health Care Action Team is organizing for Oregon health care reform in line with its core values of Equity, Affordability, Quality, and Accessibility. Current advocacy is around prenatal care for all women, cultural competency training for health professionals, and uniform data collection on race, language and ethnicity.
- MACG is organizing Latino members of Catholic member institutions, taking action on the restoration of driver's licenses for undocumented Oregon residents.
- The North Sound Alliance is negotiating agreements with credit unions to ensure they will grant loans to cover the high cost of Deferred Action Application Applications.
Prison and Community
- MACG's Prison and Community Action Team organizes around issues affecting the formerly incarcerated and the community around them. They are currently advocating for sentencing reform.
Restoring Washington's Future
- A regional initiative between the Spokane and Sound Alliances, Restoring Washington's Future aims to engage 6,000 Washington state residents to make a collective judgement on financing for government services such as education.
- MACG's Sustainable Jobs Action Team is organizing to create a strong green, equitable economy. Current actions include signing up members of MACG institutions for home energy retrofits performed by unionized contractors and advocating for local and state equity issues in the green economy such as workforce standards.