IAF Northwest current campaigns
The IAF Northwest and its Affiliates develop and coordinate state and regional campaigns, both short-term and multi-year, culminating in numerous successes.
- Metro Vancouver Alliance and MACG are both researching and acting on solutions to the affordable housing crises in their cities.
All In For Washington
- A regional initiative of IAF Washington - uniting the Spokane and Sound Alliances - the Budget and Policy Center, and other statewide allies, All In For Washington aims to engage 6,000 Washington state residents to make a collective judgement on financing for government services such as K-12 education, higher education, physical and mental health care, public safety, and the social safety net.
- Spokane Alliance's Public Safety & Mental Health team is promoting Jail Diversion Facilities as an alternative for people with mental health issues who get caught up in the criminal justice system.
- MACG's Prison Debt Action Team is researching ways to reduce the debt burden that Oregonians often face upon release from prison, which creates unnecessary obstacles for people as they try to re-enter the workforce.
Health Equity Organizing
- Since 2009, the IAF Northwest and its affiliated Alliances have been organizing health sciences students and professionals to apply IAF organizing methodology to confront the social determinants of health.
- MACG is exploring solutions to current challenges facing the Portland area’s Latino community.