Sound Alliance conducts Leadership Institutes several times a year. Leadership institutes are free of charge for people from Sound Alliance member institutions.
As a Leadership Institute graduate, you will come away with an understanding of:
- Why organizing matters
- Fundamental organizing skills
- Strengthening institutions
- Turning problems into winnable issues
- Using relational power in the public arena to negotiate for the common good
The Institutes are intended for:
1. Leaders of institutions that are members of Sound Alliance or ; are actively exploring membership; or are participating in a startup organizing/sponsoring committee.
2. Members of those organizations who are actively engaged in a local IAF affiliate and/or who have attended local Leadership Institutes.